In the 42nd episode of The Email Design Podcast, hosts Kevin Mandeville and Jason Rodriguez chat about Black Friday and Cyber Monday trends, what millennials think about email, new GDPR regulations, and an advent calendar in an email. Be sure to follow along and join in the discussion on Twitter using #EmailDesignPodcast.
Watch the full video above or listen to the audio-only version below.
In this episode:
- (0:35) Cyber Monday Email Stats: Email is crushing it, contributing a fifth to Cyber Monday sales.
- (2:33) Black Friday Email Trends: Litmus takes a look at the major design, copywriting, and sending trends for Black Friday.
- (7:56) Freenet.de Email Client Rendering: See how this popular German email client handles HTML email rendering, now available in Litmus.
- (10:03) What Millennials Dislike in Email: Some solid stats on how millennials interact with email. No surprise, it’s a lot like everyone else.
- (14:12) New GDPR Regulations for Privacy: An overview and some expert opinions on what the new EU GDPR privacy regulation means for email marketing.
- (19:22) Email of the Week: American Express Advent Calendar
Follow the Email Design Podcast
GET THE LATEST DELIVERED STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX
Want to get more tips and advice like this? Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get the latest content for email design pros delivered straight to your inbox. Every week.
Don’t Miss Litmus Live 2022 this Fall!
The Premier Email Event by Email Pros, for Email Pros.Learn More
From Anywhere–and Any Budget.