In the 69th episode of The Email Design Podcast, Kevin Mandeville asks the question: Should we stop inlining CSS or using table-based layouts? Be sure to follow along and join in the discussion on Twitter using #EmailDesignPodcast.
In this episode:
- Email Client Market Share: See which email clients are the most popular and get a snapshot of industry trends with our free tool.
- Why Litmus didn’t inline CSS for its first newsletter of 2017: Learn why we chose not to inline our CSS, and why it might be a good idea for you, too.
- Using CSS Grid for Litmus newsletter: Get an overview of how to use a CSS grid in an email using one of our newsletters as a case study.
- 2017 State of Email Workflows: Based on our State of Email Survey of more than 3,500 marketers, our second annual State of Email Workflows report takes a detailed look at every stage of email creation—from planning and creation to quality assurance and sending.
- Become a better email marketer with real-world advice, best practices & practical takeaways at our email marketing conference. We’re coming to three cities: Boston, London, and San Francisco.
Follow the Email Design Podcast
GET THE LATEST DELIVERED STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX
Want to get more tips and advice like this? Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get the latest content for email design pros delivered straight to your inbox. Every week.