In the 72nd episode of The Email Design Podcast, Kevin Mandeville and Jason Rodriguez talk about rendering for Orange.fr and SFR.fr, ESP Syncing in Litmus Builder, and a new UI for Outlook.com. Be sure to follow along and join in the discussion on Twitter using #EmailDesignPodcast.
In this episode:
- (0:30) Orange.fr and SFR.fr rendering: We talk about HTML/CSS rendering in these popular french webmail clients.
- (4:03) ESP Syncing in Litmus Builder: Litmus Builder now supports ESP Syncing in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (formerly ExactTarget), IBM Watson Campaign Automation (formerly Silverpop), and Eloqua in addition to MailChimp and Campaign Monitor.
- (8:15) Outlook.com New Beta: Outlook’s webmail has a brand new UI with some feature updates. No major rendering changes were made that will impact HTML emails.
- (11:14) Email of the Week: Out of Office: 404 email geek not found
- (13:29) Email of the Week: Airbnb Recommendations
- (16:39) Email of the Week: InVision’s DesignBetter.co
Follow the Email Design Podcast
GET THE LATEST DELIVERED STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX
Want to get more tips and advice like this? Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get the latest content for email design pros delivered straight to your inbox. Every week.
Don’t Miss Litmus Live 2022 this Fall!
The Premier Email Event by Email Pros, for Email Pros.Learn More
From Anywhere–and Any Budget.