In the 90th episode of The Email Design Podcast, Kevin Mandeville and Jason Rodriguez discuss SVG SMIL interactivity in email, a Thunderbird user interface update, cryptocurrency in email, and more. Be sure to follow along and join in the discussion on Twitter using #EmailDesignPodcast.
In this episode:
- (0:41) Interactive Email Using SVG and SMIL: StyleCampaign explores how to build interactive emails using SVG’s SMIL.
- (7:14) Thunderbird new interface redesign survey: Thunderbird introduced a new theme designed by a community member and has opened up a survey to collect feedback on the UI improvements—and to help create a roadmap for what’s coming next.
- (9:38) Featured Jobs: Email Developer at RetailMeNot | Email Deliverability Expert at Inbox Marketer | Email Production Coordinator at JDRF
- (13:52) Marketo added to Litmus’ ESP Syncing and Extension: You can now sync emails from Litmus Builder to Marketo and test inside of Marketo with the Litmus Extension.
- (16:14) Using MailChimp to mass send payments as textcoins: This article breaks down how to send cryptocurrency with textcoins over email using MailChimp, and it’s as simple as using a CSV file and merge fields.
- (19:41) Email of the Week: SuperMailQuest
Follow the Email Design Podcast
- Follow on SoundCloud
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Subscribe on YouTube
GET THE LATEST DELIVERED STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX
Want to get more tips and advice like this? Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get the latest content for email design pros delivered straight to your inbox. Every week.