In the 98th episode of The Email Design Podcast, Kevin Mandeville and Jason Rodriguez discuss what you need to know for email design foundations in 2018, along with common myths and unnecessary practices that have persisted in the email community. Be sure to follow along and join in the discussion on Twitter using #EmailDesignPodcast.
In this episode:
- Coding techniques for table structure (traditional vs. hybrid vs. table-less)
- Accessibility in HTML emails
- Email design principles for layout, hierarchy, contrast, and more
- Myths in email, including CSS inlining, email widths, the “fold,” and more
- Email of the Week: #EmailWeekly
Follow the Email Design Podcast
GET THE LATEST DELIVERED STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX
Want to get more tips and advice like this? Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get the latest content for email design pros delivered straight to your inbox. Every week.
Don’t Miss Litmus Live 2022 this Fall!
The Premier Email Event by Email Pros, for Email Pros.Learn More
From Anywhere–and Any Budget.