Read Time: 1 min
Episode 25: Absolute Positioning in Email, Fixing White Lines in Outlook, and Email Marketing Salaries
In the 25th episode of The Email Design Podcast, hosts Kevin Mandeville and Jason Rodriguez discuss absolute positioning in email, fixing lines in Outlook 2016, and email marketing salaries. Be sure to follow along and join in the discussion on Twitter using #EmailDesignPodcast.
Watch the full video above or listen to the audio-only version below.
In this episode:
- Absolute positioning in email
- Fixing lines in Outlook 2016
- 2016 Email Client Market Share (so far)
- Gmail passes 1 billion users
- 2016 State of Email Salaries & Jobs
- Email of the Week: Bernie Sanders’ 68% Subject Line
Follow the Email Design Podcast
- Follow on SoundCloud
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Subscribe on YouTube
GET THE LATEST DELIVERED STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX
Want to get more tips and advice like this? Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get the latest content for email design pros delivered straight to your inbox. Every week.