Litmus Unveils New Features that Accelerate and Streamline Email Marketing
Platform marks recent 12-month sprint of enhancements
Marquee new feature, Litmus Proof, cuts review cycles and production times, empowering teams to drive business results by getting more emails to market, faster.
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., & SAN MATEO, Calif. September 11, 2018 — Litmus, the industry leader for email creation, testing, and analytics, announces major enhancements to its Email Creative Platform, giving email marketers new tools to automate and expedite time-consuming tasks while creating superior subscriber experiences.
With the continued demand for email, marketing professionals are faced with increased pressure to deliver more campaigns in less time while ensuring their work meets a consistent brand experience. Marketers must now create, build, test, and optimize emails across 90+ different apps and devices. Additionally, with $6.5 billion spent on email marketing every year and 70% of marketers planning to increase their email budgets, there is significant demand to demonstrate email’s ROI. However, 70% of marketers say they can’t measure their email ROI well, according to Litmus’ 2018 State of Email Survey of 3,000 marketers worldwide.
“Email marketers now face the challenge of increased campaign volume and accelerated timelines that require streamlined workflows to deliver continued results. It can take on average two weeks to produce a single email — and 21% of those emails don’t even make it to the inbox,” said Litmus CEO Erik Nierenberg. “With enhancements like Litmus Proof and ESP Syncing, email marketers now have the power to bring more email campaigns to customers faster and with improved results, especially when combined with the services through their ESPs.”
Improvements and new features include:
- Litmus Proof, a centralized tool for collecting feedback, improving collaboration, getting better visibility, and enjoying fewer review cycles—and ultimately getting emails out to audiences faster
- Litmus Extension, a powerful Chrome extension that brings the power of Litmus Checklist and Email Previews wherever emails are built
- Litmus Spam Testing, a pre-send testing tool providing marketers with the insight and resources to identify and fix potential deliverability issues before sending
- ESP Syncing and additional features in Litmus Builder, allowing marketers to create email campaigns faster and easier
- Marketo Support for ESP Syncing and the Litmus Extension, allowing Marketo users to build, test, and troubleshoot emails faster—without switching back-and-forth between tools. It’s the most recent addition to Litmus’ powerful ESP integrations that include Campaign Monitor, Eloqua, IBM Watson Campaign, MailChimp, and Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Addition of more than a dozen new email clients in Litmus Email Previews, including Outlook mobile apps, updated Gmail web clients, and key international inbox providers like SFR (France) and Libero (Italy). Marketers using Litmus have access to the most comprehensive email testing solution in the global marketplace to create consistent brand experiences across reading environments, email clients, and geographies
“Litmus gives us great insight into how our emails render across different clients, which has reduced our QA testing time in the ever-changing landscape of email clients,” said Jamie Plankenhorn, senior manager of email marketing at Zillow. “Plus, it delivers analytics that help us guide troubleshooting efforts. It is necessary for a top-tier marketer.”
Echoes Cassie Smith of Angie’s List, “Litmus’ testing features help us deliver a wonderful experience to Angie’s List members, and partnering with Litmus puts us at the forefront of email strategy and design.”
Litmus provides powerful tools for email creation, testing, analytics, and collaboration, empowering marketing teams to confidently deliver increased subscriber engagement and campaign ROI while ensuring brand consistency. Backed by $49M from Spectrum Equity, Litmus is used by major global brands across every industry that trust its Email Creative Platform to make their email better, including 9 of the top 10 ecommerce brands, 7 of the top 10 technology companies, and 23 of the top 25 US ad agencies. Learn more about Litmus at litmus.com, subscribe to the Litmus blog, or follow us on Twitter.