Attention, email geeks: Litmus Live—the best event for email marketers, designers, and developers—is back! Mark your calendars and join us in-person in Boston (yes, we’re bringing it back!)—and virtually on September 11th-13th, 2023.
And, for the first time in Litmus Live history, you’ll be able to livestream the actual event, wherever you are in the world.
What topics will Litmus Live 2023 speakers cover?
At Litmus Live 2023, we’ll be talking about ALL the things we’re doing as a community to take email to the next level.
We at Litmus know our email community is full of show-stopping talent that will garner that same response this year. Litmus Live presenters come from every facet of email marketing including email designers, developers, marketing strategists and leaders, senior marketing leadership, and consultants.
If you’ve got knowledge to share on a topic related to any of these ideas and some presentation chops, we’d love to hear from you:
- Accessibility and inclusion
- Campaign measurement, management and testing
- Data and privacy
- Email building, design & development
- Email campaign and marketing strategy
- Email/marketing careers, professional development
- Email deliverability
- Email testing
- Email industry challenges, opportunities and changes
- Interactivity and AMP
- Marketing performance, measurement, reporting
- Omnichannel marketing
- Subscriber and customer experience
Need some inspiration, or curious what kind of email pros have presented at Litmus Live in the past? Check out these recaps of Litmus Live 2022 day one and day two and explore our top six takeaways from Litmus Live 2022 here.
What’s the commitment to be a Litmus Live speaker?
- Prepare a 30 minute session (with accompanying visuals/decks) on your approved topic
- Present your 30 minute session on your approved topic live
- Connect with attendees in a 30 minute Q&A during your session, or opt to be a live panelist on one of our live panel discussions
What is included with being a Litmus Live speaker?
- Complimentary Litmus Live in-person ticket
- Hotel costs (airfare not included)
- $500 stipend for travel
- An opportunity to help shape the course of our industry in the year to come
- Access to attendee feedback on your session, to elevate your speaking career
- Access to your session’s opt-in attendee list
Quick tips for a seamless Litmus Live speaker submission
Want to throw your hat in the ring to be a presenter at Litmus Live 2023? We can’t wait to hear your ideas and submissions!
Tip 1: Choose a topic that’s focused, actionable—and not a sales pitch.
Litmus Live is an inclusive learning space for speakers and attendees about all things related to email marketing, and of relevance to the email community. But it’s not a place to sell or pitch your company. Attendees want to hear about your real-life stories, experiences, and learnings. Submissions that include a pitch for your company or service will not be considered. Generally, Litmus Live sessions run for 30 minutes. Over the years, the best talks have offered actionable tips, practical takeaways, and inspiration.
Tip 2: Shoot a 90-second video to support your submission
Show us what we can expect from your presentation with a 90-second video. Don’t worry about the production value; the camera on your phone or your webcam works just fine. Use a free service like Wistia, Vimeo, or YouTube to post the video online. In your video, tell us:
- Your topic
- Why you’re excited about it
- Key takeaways and “aha” insights your presentation will offer Litmus Live attendees
- Why you’re the best person to present on your topic
Need some inspiration? Here’s an example of a submission from last year, from Kitty Bates:
@kittydoesemail Hey Litmus Live 2022. Here’s my speaker pitch. Slide into my DMs if you got any questions #emailmarketing ♬ original sound – Kitty – MRS Digital
Tip 3: Save often!
When you enter our Litmus Live speaker submission site, please know that the form doesn’t automatically save your progress. We recommend visiting the form and noting the fields, pulling your proposal together in a separate document, and pasting the information back.
You can view the form and submit as many proposals as you’d like! If you’re submitting more than one idea, you’ll need to fill out a separate form for each.
We can’t wait to hear from you. Submit your proposal here by May 15th, 2023!
|Calling all email marketing visionaries, doers, and makers!
We’re looking for speakers from all facets of email to share their stories on the Litmus Live 2023 stage. Submit your session idea today.
Kimberly Huang is a Content Marketing Manager at Litmus