In the 41st episode of The Email Design Podcast, hosts Kevin Mandeville and Jason Rodriguez talk about holiday email marketing, global email benchmarks, what makes emails viral, and more. Be sure to follow along and join in the discussion on Twitter using #EmailDesignPodcast.
Watch the full video above or listen to the audio-only version below.
In this episode:
- (0:20) Mailcharts 2016 Holiday Email Marketing Report: An in-depth look at best practices for email marketing during key holiday periods.
- (2:40) SendGrid 2016 Global Email Benchmark Report: SendGrid recently analyzed email engagement by key industries, such as eCommerce and retail.
- (7:20) Responsive email design generates 24% more clicks: YesMail published a study earlier this year that tangibly showed the positive effects of using responsive email.
- (12:00) Litmus’ Viral Email Report: We review Litmus’ findings of what makes an email shareable.
- (16:53) Progressive enhancement in email: We discuss the current state of progressive enhancement in email and what its future will look like since WebKit will drop vendor prefixing support.
- (20:45) Email of the Week: MailChimp for Agencies
Follow the Email Design Podcast
GET THE LATEST DELIVERED STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX
Want to get more tips and advice like this? Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get the latest content for email design pros delivered straight to your inbox. Every week.