In the 73rd episode of The Email Design Podcast, Jason Rodriguez gives his top five tips for making your HTML email campaigns more accessible. Be sure to follow along and join in the discussion on Twitter using #EmailDesignPodcast.
In this episode:
Some helpful links for making your email campaigns more accessible.
#5: Using ALT text
- The Ultimate Guide to Styled ALT Text
- Pushing the Boundaries of Creative ALT Text in Email
- WebAIM Alternative Text Guide
#4: Using semantic elements
#3: Color contrast and size
- WebAIM Color Contrast Checker
- What is the color blindness filter for email previews?
#2: Using live text
#1: WAI-ARIA attributes
Follow the Email Design Podcast
GET THE LATEST DELIVERED STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX
Want to get more tips and advice like this? Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get the latest content for email design pros delivered straight to your inbox. Every week.