In the 85th episode of The Email Design Podcast, Kevin Mandeville and Jason Rodriguez discuss Apple Mail sometimes not loading the last image of an email, accessibility in email, an interactive checkout Black Friday email, and more. Be sure to follow along and join in the discussion on Twitter using #EmailDesignPodcast.
In this episode:
- (1:05) Did Brooklinen send the most genius marketing email ever: We debate whether Brooklinen’s Black Friday marketing email was a clever idea or email marketing pitfall.
- (6:03) Apple Mail sometimes hides the last image in an email: We haven’t seen this behavior first hand, but the good news is that adding any content after the image will force it to load (i.e. a simple period “.”).
- (8:42) HTML Email and Accessibility: Jason breaks down some of the best practices for accessibility in HTML email.
- (13:38) Mailsploit: Sabri Haddouche figured out how to spoof the sender name using RFC-1342.
- (17:52) lettrs.email: A directory of email newsletters.
- (19:31) How to customize your Shopify email templates: Lee Munroe breaks down how to customize Shopify email templates with their asset management and Liquid templating language.
- (22:14) Email of the Week: Nest’s Black Friday Interactive Checkout
Follow the Email Design Podcast
GET THE LATEST DELIVERED STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX
Want to get more tips and advice like this? Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get the latest content for email design pros delivered straight to your inbox. Every week.
Don’t Miss Litmus Live 2022 this Fall!
The Premier Email Event by Email Pros, for Email Pros.Learn More
From Anywhere–and Any Budget.