Calling all email geeks!
Do you have a never-before-seen innovative email hack or side project that you’re eager to share with the email community? We want you to share it at Litmus Live in our new #EmailHacks session.
Inspired by Adobe Sneaks’ format, #EmailHacks at Litmus Live will reveal the latest and greatest possibilities for email design, development, and marketing. It will inspire the whole email community with new innovations they can try when they return home from the conference.
What are we looking for?
The coolest things you can think up. #EmailHacks can be actual HTML email hacks to use in email or email tools that help your day-to-day lives.
Sometimes not all innovations warrant enough content for their own session at Litmus Live, so #EmailHacks are the perfect home for those types of projects.
- Five submissions will be accepted for each Litmus Live city: Boston, London, and San Francisco
- Presenters will receive:
• Five minutes to demo your hack or side project at Litmus Live
• A few minutes for follow-up Q&A
- Presentations can be an individual or group project
- All sessions will be recorded
Feel free to present an individual piece of work or even team up with others for a submission. So get your experimental juices flowing and dust off your side project ideas because #EmailHacks will be the best platform to showcase your work to the entire email community.
Imagine Rémi Parmentier debuting Super Mail Forward or Austin Woodall introducing his original Subject Line and Preview Text tool in this session.
To help inspire you, here are some email hacks that encapsulate what we’re looking for:
- Kristian Robinson’s Sonic the Hedgehog Email
- Litmus’ Gmail Tabs Checker
- FreshInbox’s Image Carousel generator
- Email Optimized Dogs pixel art creator
- table tr td’s Email Ipsum
- Style Campaign’s Dynamic SVG Countdown Timer
- Campaign Monitor’s buttons.cm
- Email hacks do not need to have been used in production emails beforehand (and can be purely experimental).
- Submissions should not be widely popularized before Litmus Live.
- Projects cannot be a part of any product to promote a brand (i.e. no selling or product promotion). The focus is on the email community.
- Email hacks used in HTML emails will be chosen primarily on innovation and creativity. Email tools will be chosen primarily on usefulness to the email community at large.
- Must have a ticket to attend the Litmus Live Conference location where you’ll be presenting. (Sorry, we’re unable to provide complimentary tickets or travel assistance for speakers in this session.)
- Boston: July 1st
- London: August 1st
- San Francisco: September 1st
Speakers will be notified the following week.
Have an idea but don’t have the technical know-how to implement? Or are you looking to team up with others? Connect up with other email geeks in this Litmus Community discussion where you can pitch your idea and find team members to join your project.
Sign up to hear about ticket and agenda updates
Not sure about being a speaker, but still interested in Litmus Live? Sign up to be the first to know about dates, tickets, our agenda, and more.