It’s that time of year again! We’re knee-deep in conference planning and we’re gearing up to make Litmus Live (formerly known as The Email Design Conference) 2015 the best conference yet. And, we need your help to do it!
Litmus Live brings the email community together to celebrate their craft and give email professionals a platform to learn, share, and grow. With sessions covering everything from marketing strategy to innovative email development techniques and production processes, you’ll take away actionable advice that will have immediate impact.
We’re coming to Boston and London this year—and we want to hear your ideas! We want to hear about your frustrations and flops, your progress and process. The Email Design Conference celebrates the day-to-day triumphs (and challenges) of email. We’re proud to bring together the largest group of people who write, design, build, and—let’s be honest—deal with email on a daily basis. Your stories are what makes the conference experience so valuable for everyone—so let us hear them!
Tell us about how you shaved 2 hours of the process of creating an email. Explain how your team tackled the challenges of embracing responsive design. Or explain what you learned after the the A/B test that decreased your open and click rates (it happens).
The only thing that’s totally off-limits is a sales pitch. We’re looking to teach—not to sell. Everyone is welcome to attend and present—you don’t have to be a Litmus customer.
SUBMITTING A PROPOSAL
Submitting a proposal is easy! Simply follow the guidelines and fill out the form. You may submit as many times as you’d like. Proposals can be for an individual presentation, with a partner, or as a panel—it’s up to you! The call for speakers will close on Friday, May 15th.
What constitutes a great proposal?
- Topic is original, “product agnostic,” and appropriate for an audience of email marketers or designers.
- Content that teaches—not sells! No sales pitches, please.
- Not required, but links to existing past presentation content or video is a plus!
What type of topics do you suggest?
- If you’re particularly passionate about an email-related topic, have hands-on experience, or can present a unique perspective, we’d love to hear what you have to say!
- Case study submissions are definitely encouraged—we’d love to hear about how you, or a client, improve results.
- Get inspired by topics at last year’s event.
THE DECISION PROCESS
- We’ll be evaluating submissions on a rolling basis.
- If your idea has legs, we’ll reach out to arrange a call to discuss and refine details.
- Either way, you’ll hear back from us—it may just take us a little while to get through everyone!
IF YOU’RE SELECTED….
If you’re selected, you’ll get:
- An opportunity to inspire and influence the email community
- A free ticket to The Email Design Conference
- Free lodging for the duration of the conference
- Reimbursement for your travel (up to a reasonable amount)
- Speakers’ dinner
- Lots of email love and geekery!
If I’m selected, how will you help me with my presentation?
- Call(s) with the Litmus team to help refine your presentation topic and ideas
- Formatted slide template to use for your presentation
- Reviews of presentation outline and slide deck
- Anything else to help make you successful! We’re always here to help
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
GET CONFERENCE UPDATES
Want to get all of conference updates delivered straight to your inbox, along with great email design and marketing content? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter.
Don’t Miss Litmus Live 2022 this Fall!
The Premier Email Event by Email Pros, for Email Pros.Learn More
From Anywhere–and Any Budget.