Looking for this year’s Litmus Live?
Litmus Live (formerly known as The Email Design Conference) brings the email community together to celebrate their craft and give email professionals a platform to learn, share, and grow. With sessions covering everything from marketing strategy to innovative email development techniques and production processes, you’ll take away actionable advice that will have immediate impact.
Well, email geeks, that’s a wrap! We just returned from the last stop of the #LitmusLive tour: San Francisco.
— Justine Jordan (@meladorri) September 17, 2016
We spent two days geeking out in the Bay Area over all things email. Whether that was learning about designing with intent with Andrea Mignolo, mapping our customer journeys with Ros Hodgekiss, or finding our north star metric with Cathy Chang, we learned some fundamental principles of email marketing and design—and had a ball playing ping pong at our after party, too.
Couldn’t make it to San Francisco? Don’t worry! Relive the best moments with inspiring quotes and actionable takeaways from our speakers, as well as our favorite social media moments from Twitter and Instagram.
Tips Straight From The Experts
Relive The Greatest Moments
Use design to inspire & delight, even in the most mundane situations.
— Justine Jordan (@meladorri) September 15, 2016
— Cynthia Price (@cynthiahprice) September 15, 2016
— gerry blakney (@gerryblakney) September 15, 2016
— Daniel Miller (@fivemktpillars) September 16, 2016
Find your north star metric…and follow it all the way down the funnel. Know what defines your success.
— Myran Mahroo (@t3chbuff) September 15, 2016
— eROI (@eROI) September 15, 2016
“Loyalty starts at the email & ends at the assets. LPs & assets MUST fulfill value prop stated in your email” Music to my ears! #LitmusLive
— Lauren (@laurenalt2) September 16, 2016
— Lauren Smith (@ImLaurenSmith) September 16, 2016
Every user is important. So delight them—what happens when you design for the highest common denominator?
— Chris Sietsema (@sietsema) September 16, 2016
— Jason Rodriguez (@RodriguezCommaJ) September 16, 2016
— Kayla Lewkowicz (@kllewkow) September 16, 2016
— Caitlin Anne O’Byrne (@CaitlinAOByrne) September 16, 2016
Email geeks were inspired to tackle their goals!
New reccord! It only took me 45 minutes into this conference to feel inspried and want to look over/improve every email we have. #litmuslive
— Sam Kohler (@smkohler) September 15, 2016
Diggin the knowledge being dropped at #LitmusLive . Mad respect to the Litmus team for putting this together!
— Alec (@The_Real_Alec) September 16, 2016
Already feeling re-energized around some of the goals that have been eluding me. Still 1.25 days to go! #LitmusLive
— Rian Lemmer (@RianLemmer) September 15, 2016
— Aime O’Keefe (@AimeOKeefe) September 17, 2016
— Mariah Bergstrom (@mariahb_21) September 17, 2016
Everybody loves their Litmus swag!
— Jennifer Glasgow (@awstn_jglo) September 15, 2016
— Mariah Bergstrom (@mariahb_21) September 15, 2016
— Mariah Bergstrom (@mariahb_21) September 16, 2016
What would you do for a pillow?
— Aime O’Keefe (@AimeOKeefe) September 15, 2016
— Ana (@anasady) September 15, 2016
— Sue Cho (@suecho) September 16, 2016
— jedi blake (@jediblake) September 16, 2016
— Paul Gilliam (@Cant_get_in) September 16, 2016
Read More About Litmus Live
With two days packed with email knowledge, the conference doesn’t end when you leave the InterContinental. See what other email geeks loved and learned at Litmus Live San Francisco, Boston, and London:
- Teach To Fish Digital: Litmus Live 2016
- Kayla Lewkowicz: 5 Most Inspiring Moments of Litmus Live SF
- Whereoware: San Francisco Recap
- Knak: #LitmusLive Day One
- BrandBox: Litmus’ Email Design Conference
- Really Good Emails: Everything You Need to Know About CTA Buttons
- Jason Rodriguez: Litmus Live In Black and White
- Kayla Lewkowicz: 5 Key Takeaways From #LitmusLive
- Email Design Workshop: Top 10 Design Tips From The Litmus Email Design Conference
- Mailjet: Hot Off The Email Development World: Our #LitmusLive Takeaway
- Mayoris: Testing Interactive Email
- Email Chick Geek: A recap of the third visit to the Litmus Email Design Conference
- Action Rocket: #LitmusLive London, in Tweets
- Guestfolio: Guestfolio at Litmus Live 2016
- Guestfolio: Better Email for All – Email Development at Litmus Live 2016
- The Reference: Missed Litmus Live? Here Is Our Report!
- Mail Bakery: MailBakery at Litmus Live 2016 in London
- 1973online: Litmus Live 2016
- Nicki Graham: Email design at its best at Litmus Live 16
- 1973online: Background Images in Email – #LitmusLive Learnings
What was your favorite takeaway from the San Francisco Conference? Join our discussion and share the knowledge with your fellow email geeks.
Never Miss A Litmus Live Update
Of course, all good things must come to an end. But we’re already thinking about Litmus Live 2017! Save the date for #LitmusLive Boston: August 4-6 at the Westin Boston Waterfront. We’re working on our additional dates and locations for next year, too. We’d love to see you!
Don’t want to miss the coolest email event of the year? Sign up to receive updates on all things #LitmusLive!
- February 5, 2021
- December 22, 2021
- July 16, 2021
How does your email really look?
Preview across 90+ email clients, apps, and devices.Start Now
See it in Litmus