Free Pre Event Email Template
Drive event registrations and create buzz for your events with our Pre-Event Email Template.
How to use this template
- To access the template, click “Get this template” and sign in or register for a Litmus Community account.
- The template will open in Litmus Builder.
- Customize the template in our code editor or copy and paste it into your ESP.
- Update the logos, brand colors, fonts, and content to make it your own!
Start sending pre-event emails today
Our Pre-Event Email Template is ideal for driving registrations, as well as building excitement and anticipation around your upcoming event. Whether it's a product launch, conference, workshop, or any other exciting occasion, this email template is the perfect way to ensure your audience is pumped up and ready to say yes to your RSVP!
Have a question about our templates not answered here?Ask the community
What is the Pre-Event Email Template?
Pre-event emails are designed to help marketers and event organizers effectively communicate important information about an upcoming event to their target audience. It includes all key details, including an overview of the event and a clear call-to-action (CTA) to register.
Who should use an Event Invite Email Template
A pre-event email can be beneficial for a wide range of individuals and organizations involved in event planning and promotion. Here are some key users who can benefit from using a pre-event email:
Event planners and organizers can use pre-event emails to efficiently communicate event details, updates, and reminders to attendees, sponsors, and participants.
Marketing professionals can leverage event invitation emails to build excitement, drive ticket sales, and encourage event registrations for a virtual event or webinar. It’s a great way to build event and brand awareness.
Nonprofit organizations can employ pre-event emails to raise awareness for fundraising events, galas, charity auctions, and volunteer opportunities.
Professionals responsible for managing corporate events, conferences, or trade shows can utilize pre-event emails to coordinate logistics, like key dates, and provide essential information to exhibitors, sponsors, and attendees.
Online communities, forums, and social groups can utilize pre-event emails to notify members about virtual or in-person meetups, webinars, or special interest group gatherings.
What features does the Pre-Event Email Template include?
Our Pre-Event Email Template includes:
- Responsive design: It adapts seamlessly to various screen sizes and devices, ensuring that your emails look great on both desktop and mobile devices.
- Customization options: Easily customize the template with your event branding, including logos, colors, and fonts, to maintain a consistent visual identity.
- Call-to-action button: The strategically placed call-to-action (CTA) button will prompt recipients to take desired actions, such as registering for the event.
- Event highlights: You can showcase key event highlights, such as guest speakers, agenda items, or special promotions, to encourage recipients to register and attend.
- Accessibility: This template meets email accessibility best practices, including legible fonts and semantic HTML code for better screen reader compatibility.
Can I personalize the Pre-Event Email Template?
Is this template compatible with all marketing platforms?
Yes! All of our templates are built to be compatible with major email marketing platforms, like Mailchimp, Constant Contact, HubSpot, and more.
Is it optimized for different email clients and devices?
You bet! All of our templates are thoroughly tested in Litmus to ensure it looks great for every subscriber, wherever they choose to open your email. Plus, all of our templates are monitored by Litmus Email Guardian, the only solution on the market that proactively monitors emails to ensure they stay pixel-perfect and ready to perform.
However, since you customize these templates to make them your own (imagery, text, links, etc.), we always recommend to test every email before you send!