In the 39th episode of The Email Design Podcast, host Kevin Mandeville interviews email designers Camille Palu and Miah Roberts (aka Camiah) of table tr td to discuss how they met, how they got into email, and their workflow and process for designing and building emails. Be sure to follow along and join in the discussion on Twitter using #EmailDesignPodcast.
Watch the full video above or listen to the audio-only version below.
In this episode:
- (0:45) How did you learn HTML/CSS?
- (3:22) How did you get involved in HTML email?
- (5:45) What Camille and Miah are up to at Digital Fusion.
- (7:20) What is your email development workflow?
- (10:50) What is table tr td?
- (14:24) What have been your favorite emails you’ve made with table tr td?
- (22:40) Discusses testing workflow with Litmus extension
- (25:44) What editor do you use for email development?
- (28:05) What are your thoughts on the recent Gmail updates and Litmus and Microsoft partnership announcement?
- (30:42) Have you noticed any trends in the email community over the past few years?
- (32:43) What do you think the email community needs to do to evolve?
- (35:00) What is your advice to those new to email or email veterans?
- (39:19) Has anybody used concepts you’ve made in table tr td in other email campaigns?
- (41:32) Rapid fire: What is your favorite email hack? Favorite email client? Least favorite? Favorite email designer/developer to follow? Favorite CSS property? Favorite email blog? Favorite email newsletter? Favorite email of all-time?
Follow the Email Design Podcast
GET THE LATEST DELIVERED STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX
Want to get more tips and advice like this? Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get the latest content for email design pros delivered straight to your inbox. Every week.