The core of Litmus is rooted in email design. We live and breathe it—and now, we want to help you build a strong foundation from the ground up.
Whether you’re new to email design or a seasoned veteran, one thing’s for sure: You’ve got to have a solid understanding of the basics. That’s why we put together Foundations of Email Design; not only to give you the fundamental techniques and principles to get started, but also to equip you with best practices, too.
We just released the two new lessons for our Foundations of Email Design series. In this next installment, we’re covering the basics of fonts, typography, and calls-to-action in emails.
Here’s a rundown on the topics we cover in each lesson:
- Lesson 1: Layouts – hierarchy, layout elements, single- vs. multi-column layouts
- Lesson 2: Imagery – file types, compression, iconography, our favorite resources
- Lesson 3: Fonts and Typography – fonts, typography, readability, live text
- Lesson 4: Calls-to-action – primary CTAs, secondary CTAs, bulletproof buttons
- Lesson 5: Accessibility Coming December
We’ll walk you through examples, important considerations, and our recommendations—empowering you with the tools you need to design with confidence. Use this as a compass to help you navigate what lies ahead of your email design journey.
Stay tuned as we roll out our final lesson on accessibility in the next few weeks.
- June 17, 2021
- October 28, 2021
Keep up with the latest in email
Get the best email marketing and design tips, stats, and resources, delivered to your inbox.Subscribe